Looking for a change in employment or more flexible hours for a competitive salary?
Maybe you’re a student studying a Health-based degree?
Perhaps you’ve retired early and are looking to make a difference?
Maybe you’re returning from maternity/paternity leave or you want to work around school hours?
In this role you will have the opportunity to make a genuine difference to the life of residents in your local community and one that you will find truly rewarding.
Having the right personal qualities is the most important attribute. However, you will also need:
- Full Driving licence
- Access to own vehicle
- The right to work in the UK
- Clear DBS check – (provided)
Your responsibilities may include support with the following activities: (not limited to those listed)
- Leisure activities, Games & Hobbies Cooking and planning meals
- Fitness support / prescribed health walks Day trips
- Transport to visit friends and family Hospital appointments
- Exploring the local community Accompanied dog walking
- Or something a bit more adventurous!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a new companion service provider that really wants to make a difference to clients’ lives. If you feel you have the compassionate nature that this job needs, and you are looking for a rewarding role within a professional local team, then please apply.